Acupuncture is a traditional Chinese medicine commonly used to treat back pain, headache, migraine, and sports injuries. Our Licensed Acupuncturists believe that our body is controlled by “Qi” or energy flow. Anything that disrupts this energy flow causes health issues. It is proven to restore health and create balance within the body. It is effective in treating infertility, digestive problems, weight control, menstrual cramps, anxiety, insomnia and so much more!
Some of the Health Benefits of Acupuncture include:
- Increasing peripheral circulation
- Augmenting skin and muscle blood flow
- Decreasing heart rate and reducing elevated blood pressure
- Regulating the autonomic nervous system
- Normalizing gastrointestinal motility
- Boosting immune function
- Balancing reproductive hormones
- Cupping Therapy
- Needling Therapy
- Tui Na Massage
When do you need to see an Acupuncturist?
- Muscle pain
- Menstrual cramps
- Irritable bowel syndrome